Terms of service
Welcome to the wonderful universe of Rebecca Stella Beauty.
By placing an order on rebeccastella.com, you agree to the currently published terms and conditions stated below and certify that the information you provide about yourself is correct. The terms we, our, our and us below refer to Rebecca Stella Beauty.
The content of this webshop are provided, updated and managed by the following company:
Valley Beauty Brands AB
Sveavägen 53, 6 tr
SE-113 59 Stockholm
- In order to make a purchase on rebeccastella.com, you must be over 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, according to the Parental Code, the guardian's consent is required.
- Rebecca Stella Beauty can cancel an order if it is not possible for us to deliver the ordered product. Should such a situation arise, you will receive information about it via e-mail, and that any payment or reservation of means of payment will be returned/cancelled.
- Rebecca Stella Beauty only sells to consumers/private individuals and reserves the right to stop and cancel orders if there is reason to suspect that the purchase was made with the aim of marketing or reselling the products within the framework of a business activity.
PRICES & PAYMENTS
- Each item is listed with a price including VAT. In the Checkout you can see the total price including VAT, any fees and deducted discounts.
- Ordering and paying via Rebecca Stella Beauty is safe and easy. In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Each completed and confirmed order automatically generates an order confirmation email. The most common reason why an order confirmation is not received is because of an incorrect email address has been stated or that the order confirmation was automatically sorted in the Junk mail folder.
- Klarna Pay Later (Please note! Not available at the moment)
- Klarna Slice it (Please note! Not available at the moment)
- Klarna Pay now
- Shop Pay
1. Pay Later: When you choose to pay by invoice, Klarna offers you the option to pay 30 days after Rebecca Stella Beauty has sent the goods for delivery. Should something go wrong, you are covered by Klarna's buyer protection. For questions regarding invoice payment, please contact Klarna. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , and the . (Please note! Not available at the moment)
2. Slice It: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here: , , , , and the . (Please note! Not available at the moment)
3. Pay Now: You choose to pay quickly and securely by bank transfer or card payment (Visa and Mastercard) directly at the Cashier. Verification with BankID is required for direct payment. Debiting approx. 2 banking days after order processed. Should something go wrong, you are covered by Klarna's buyer protection. (Accepted cards are Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Maestro.)
NOTE! Klarna Pay Now is available only to customers in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands and Sweden
4. Shop Pay: Shop Pay is a checkout provided by Shopify, that allows the customer to save email address, credit card number, shipping address and billing information, for faster checkout.
5. ApplePay: When using Safari on iPhone, iPad and Mac, check out quickly, easily and securely with Apple Pay. When using Apple Pay, you don't need to manually enter your credit card information or shipping address. Click the Apple Pay button and scan your fingerprint, and Apple Pay will provide the information to the payment provider.
6. Google Pay: If you are logged in to your Google account, you can quickly, easily and securely check out with Google Pay. When using Google Pay, you don't need to manually enter your credit card information or shipping address. Click the Google Pay button and Google Pay will provide that information to the payment provider.
Please note! The payment methods Pay Later, Slice It and Pay Now are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
SHIPPING & DELIVERIES
- Rebecca Stella Beauty ships within Sweden but also to Finland, Denmark, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and Poland. Please note, we do not ship to Åland, Svalbard or Greenland.
- In the checkout, you choose the shipping method that suits you best. Please note that the specified delivery date is an estimated preliminary delivery date and cannot be guaranteed.
- The fee for the respective shipping methods are shown in the checkout.
- As soon as your order has been shipped from our warehouse you will receive a confirmation email with all shipping details, including tracking number.
- Sweden, Finland & Denmark: 1–4 working days
- Rest of Europe: 3–6 working days
For orders that are unclaimed within the specified dates given for the collection, the customer will be charged 130 SEK in addition to the initial shipping fee.
- If you regret your purchase or any product from your order, you must let us know as soon as possible, no later than within 14 days of receiving the products in question (in accordance with the Distance and Home Sales Contracts Act (2005: 59).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the order number and information about the product(s) you are regretting. As far as we can, we stop or adjust the order. If the order has already been sent from our warehouse or is locked for changes, you must collect the package and then return the desired products.
- As a customer, you arrange and pay for the return shipping yourself and send the return to the address below. Remember to include a copy of the order confirmation or other documentation of your purchase, in the return package. IMPORTANT! If there is no documentation in the package, we have no way of approving the return and there will be no refund.
Rebecca Stella Beauty
SE-786 91 Vansbro
- For your return to be approved, the product must be unbroken, unused and in its original packaging with associated packaging. Opened or used make-up, skin care and hygiene products are not returned for hygienic reasons. In this way, we can guarantee that all our customers buy an untouched and fresh product.
- You, as a customer, are responsible for the product until it is received by our returns department, which includes the risk of the product being damaged or lost during shipping back to us. Package with care.
- For goods purchased during the period November-December, you as a customer receive an extended right of withdrawal and exchange until January 14th. Under the same conditions as above and upon presentation of a receipt/order confirmation.
- Please note that we do not have a "satisfied customer guarantee". This means that we do not accept returns/complaints of products that have been used but which do not meet your expectations.
- Konsumentverket (The Swedish Consumer Agency) has a standard form for exercising the right of withdrawal. You can download it here.
- For all and any complaints, please contact us at email@example.com
- You as a customer have the right to claim a product if its characteristics differ from what we promised. Should you receive a broken or incorrect item - email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the order number and information about which product(s) it applies to. Please attach pictures of the damage / the faulty item, for faster handling of your case. The return shipping slip is then sent to the email address you used. IMPORTANT! State if you want a replacement product or if you would rather prefer a refund for the product.
- A return slip is sent to you (free of charge) via email. Print it and attach to the return parcel.
- In the event of an approved complaint, a refund is made via the selected payment method and confirmation is sent via email, alternatively a replacement product is sent.
- Three years' right of complaint is in accordance with the Consumer Buying Act.
- We do not have a "satisfied customer guarantee". This means that we do not accept returns nor complaints of products that have been used but which do not meet your expectations.
- You, as a customer, are responsible for the product until it is received at our warehouse, which includes the risk of the product being damaged or lost during shipping back to us. Package with care!
For inquiries of any sort please contact us at email@example.com
- By signing up, you agree that we store and use your personal information in Hubso to meet your expectations regarding delivery, delivery information and customer service.
- No personal data will be disclosed to third parties, except in cases where the registration takes place in partnership with third parties.
- According to GDPR, you are entitled to
- Get the information we've saved about you
- Get your stored data deleted. If you ask us to delete your data, you must ensure that you store all the information you need to handle any future warranty issues.
- If you want to delete your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To read more about what information we keep and why. Please click HERE